Our comprehensive SEO campaign process has been developed through years of trial and error.
Here are the steps we follow:
1. Discovery Phase – This is where we learn everything about your business, your target audience, your top competitors, and what you would like to see out of your campaign.
2. Technical SEO Audit – During our auditing phase, we perform a deep analysis of your website, checking its prior SEO performance, the quality of your published content, your internal link structure, structured data, and much more. We then make a list of recommendations to greatly enhance your on-page and technical SEO.
3. Strategic Planning – Here, we identify your website’s strengths and weaknesses and, using the results of our technical SEO audit, create a monthly strategic plan for you. From this point forward, we continuously work on optimizing your website and improving your position in Google search results.
4. Implementation – This step is all about optimizing your web pages, creating high-quality blog content, and building ethical backlinks.
5. Analysis and Reporting – During this step, we provide you with our analytics reports and make suggestions for how you can improve your website moving forward.
We continuously update and improve our client strategies based on market conditions and industry changes, as well as closely track important KPIs for you. Our goal during every campaign is to help you make informed decisions.