Customizable, dynamic WordPress websites that fuel your business.
WordPress Design FAQs
If you want a website that offers flexibility, customization options, and robust community support, then you need WordPress web design.
When you get a WordPress website, you tap into a proven platform that millions of people use and trust, as WordPress currently powers approximately one-third of all websites.
Moreover, WordPress offers the tools and features your business needs to scale.
The benefits include:
- Beautiful visual design that reflects your brand identity
- Enhanced user experience that impresses your target audience
- Improved functionality, with features specific to your business
- Scalability and adaptability (your website grows and evolves with your business)
- Greater control over design, layout, and technical aspects
- Increased security with customized solutions
- Streamlined content management
- Integration capabilities with other tools and platforms
- Access to a wide range of plugins and extensions
- Mobile-responsive design
- Enhanced performance and faster page load times
We follow a 5-step process for every design:
1. Onboarding – We create a sitemap and the highest level of strategy for your website.
2. Visual Design – We go through and design every page in a tool called Figma. From your input, we tailor the design to suit your needs.
3. Development – We take your approved designs, build them, and then go through a quality assurance check to ensure everything meets the standards required for an exceptional website.
4. Pre-Launch – We run your website through a rigorous checklist to make sure it’s ready to go live.
5. Post-Launch – We make the website live, run through our list of post-launch procedures, and send you a congratulations email.
You can expect your project to take 45 to 60 days.
With that said, the timeline for your WordPress web design project depends on many factors, such as the number of pages and the functionalities you want added.
For a more specific timeline, send us a message with your project details!
We typically work with small to medium-sized businesses in the following industries:
- Real Estate
- Professional Services
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Retail + Consumer Goods
- Media and Entertainment
- Food and Beverage
- Energy and Utilities
If your business is not on this list, feel free to reach out to us. We’re open-minded.
We recommend getting a custom design if you need a serious business website.
There are a few reasons for this:
One is that ready-made templates typically lack flexibility and are not built on leading page builders.
Two, custom websites are tailor-made from scratch and offer much more creative power.
Three, custom web design gives you full control over the design process and the outcome.
Yes. We offer fast and secure VPS, Dedicated, and Cloud hosting services.
Benefits of our hosting services include:
- Secure hosting
- Maximized uptime
- Effective malware removal
- Faster page load times
- 24/7 customer support
- Scalable resources
- Routine backups
- Threat detection
- Easy-to-use control panel
In our opinion, no.
We help you manage your website and walk you through how to make content updates, etc. (If this is of interest to you.)
We also provide routine updates and fix any issues as quickly as possible.
We can take your website from any other platform and redesign it inside of WordPress.
Most definitely! We can integrate video testimonials, multimedia content, and other visual elements into your WordPress website.